P/N: G055-1000-01: The half-mask Special Operations Tactical Respirator (SOTR), intended for ground applications (not aircraft applications), is designed to provide protection against a wide range of oil- and non-oil-based particulate contaminants. SOTR is a low profile respirator mask that features 99.97% filtration efficiency against airborne particulates, including lead, asbestos, lubricant mist, explosive gunfire, and more. The user-based design prioritizes both safety and comfort, with two exhalation valves for easier breathing and a flexible, lightweight silicone face-piece made to fit a range of face/head shapes. This ballistic respirator allows for quick, one-handed filter changes to keep up with the most fast-paced missions and has a central-mounted filter for better weapon interface. SOTR is suitable for a variety of applications, including conducting sensitive site exploitation, breaching, vehicle-mounted operations, helicopter operations, and live fire ranges. SOTR can be worn with Ops-Core helmets and tactical helmet accessories (such as NVGs and eye protection gear) for a complete protective lightweight headborne system. The low profile design offers protection without interfering with operator’s tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) and seamlessly interfaces with weapon systems for optimal effectiveness.The Ops-Core SOTR is not intended for medical use.
- SOTR Half Mask w/ Microphone
- 2 Pin U173 Tie-In Cable for Select Headsets Models by: Ops-Core AMP, 3M/Peltor COMTAC, Otto TAC, Material Comms PolTact, & more.
- Adjustable Head Straps
- Adjustable Helmet Strap
- Optional ARC Specific Helmet Strap
- 2 Filters
- Find Respirator Comms Connector Here
- Respirator mask offers at least 99.97% filtration efficiency against airborne particulates including Fentanyl, Lead, Asbestos, lubricant mist, and explosive gunfire residue
- Ballistic respirator compatible with standard ground communications headsets to enable radio communications
- Seamlessly integrates with NVGs and other eye protection products, as well as over the ear hearing protection products
- Two exhalation valves for easier breathing
- Option for Helmet Straps for ARC Rails- Select Before Adding to Cart
- Flexible and lightweight silicone face piece with a wide, wraparound, and pleated design to enable the respirator to fit to a large variety of facial types
- Front mounted inhalation valves and cartridge ports for an enhanced field-of-vision and a quick one-handed filter change
- Meets the NIOSH requirements for inhalation and exhalation breathing resistance, P100 filtration, and exhaust valve leakage specifications
- Find Filter Replacements Here
Limited quantities in stock - usually ships in hours, delivers in days.
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.