P/N: G055-1000-01+PTR-NX: The half-mask Special Operations Tactical Respirator (SOTR) w/ PolTact Respirator Comms Connector, intended for ground applications (not aircraft applications), is designed to provide protection against a wide range of oil- and non-oil-based particulate contaminants. SOTR is a low profile respirator mask that features 99.97% filtration efficiency against airborne particulates, including lead, asbestos, lubricant mist, explosive gunfire, and more. The user-based design prioritizes both safety and comfort, with two exhalation valves for easier breathing and a flexible, lightweight silicone face-piece made to fit a range of face/head shapes. This ballistic respirator allows for quick, one-handed filter changes to keep up with the most fast-paced missions and has a central-mounted filter for better weapon interface. SOTR is suitable for a variety of applications, including conducting sensitive site exploitation, breaching, vehicle-mounted operations, helicopter operations, and live fire ranges. SOTR can be worn with Ops-Core helmets and tactical helmet accessories (such as NVGs and eye protection gear) for a complete protective lightweight headborne system. The low profile design offers protection without interfering with operator’s tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) and seamlessly interfaces with weapon systems for optimal effectiveness.
PolTact Respirator/Gas Mask Comms Connector is compatible with any respirator mask with a built in microphone using the J11 2-pin connector. This versatile kit allows to incorporate any 3.5mm earpiece/headphone or via 3.5mm extension cable, bring comms into your hearing protection headset: 3M Peltor, Impact, Howard Leight, ProEar, etc. Enjoy the benefits of an Earpiece/Mic Kit with a useful Large Tactical Push To Talk Button(Not Included) Mask also has option to tie-in directly to the microphone port on select tactical headsets. This tactical respirator comms kit includes:
The Ops-Core SOTR is not intended for medical use.
- SOTR Half Mask w/ Microphone
- Mask Mic Tie In Kit w/ Tactical Nexus Connector
- 2 Pin U173 Tie-In Cable for Select Headsets Models by: Ops-Core AMP, 3M/Peltor COMTAC, Otto TAC, Material Comms PolTact, & more.
- Adjustable Head Straps
- Adjustable Helmet Strap
- Optional ARC Specific Helmet Strap
- 2 Filters
- Easy to adjust suspension straps to be worn with or without a helmet
- 3.5mm Jack for Receiving Audio-Our Listen Only Options or Hearing Protection Headset Cable
- Easy Setup: No Programming Required
- Ask Us About Any Custom Setup
- Find Our PTT Options Here
- Respirator mask offers at least 99.97% filtration efficiency against airborne particulates including Fentanyl, Lead, Asbestos, lubricant mist, and explosive gunfire residue
- Ballistic respirator compatible with standard ground communications headsets to enable radio communications
- Seamlessly integrates with NVGs and other eye protection products, as well as over the ear hearing protection products
- Two exhalation valves for easier breathing
- Option for Helmet Straps for ARC Rails- Select Before Adding to Cart
- Flexible and lightweight silicone face piece with a wide, wraparound, and pleated design to enable the respirator to fit to a large variety of facial types
- Front mounted inhalation valves and cartridge ports for an enhanced field-of-vision and a quick one-handed filter change
- Meets the NIOSH requirements for inhalation and exhalation breathing resistance, P100 filtration, and exhaust valve leakage specifications
- Find Filter Replacements Here
Limited quantities in stock - usually ships in hours, delivers in days.
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.