P/N: TMPTTD42-A: Tactical/Military Grade Push To Talk(Amped PTT) Adapter For Vertex Standard, Yaesu, Horizon, Icom & Vertex 1 Pin Twist On Connector: Vertex Standard VX-6R VX-7R Horizon HX210 HS400IS HX380 HX40 HX870 Marine, Icom IC-4300 IC-M25 FT207R, Motorola EVX-S24. Helicopter Helmet Comms Compatible!
Compatible w/: NATO/Military Wiring, Gentex, Ops-Core AMP, OTTO, TEA, David Clark, MSA Sordin, Military Helicopter and Any Headset using Dynamic Microphone. Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120 Connector. Ideal for replacement/upgrade when your department issues new radios.
- IP67: Dust Sealed & Water Proof
- For Low Impedance/Dynamic Headset Mics
- Full Submersion 3 Feet x 1/2 Hour
- Easy Setup: No Radio Programming Required
- 21 Inch-Total Cable Length(9 Inches Extendable Coils)
- MIL-SPEC STD
- Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- PTT Designed to Prevent Accidental Open/Hot Mic
- Heavy Duty 360 Rotating Clip
- Option for Wired Finger PTT
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Removable Silicone Skin-Prevents Unintended Open Mic
- Compatible w/ Helicopter Headsets
- Contact Us for Customization(NATO, Length, Radio, Spec, Etc.)
Usually Ships In Hours - Delivers in Days
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
6 Months of Line Of Duty Protection: Warranty against damage/abuse to unit while on duty: Cracked casings, water damage, pulled cables, shock damage, etc. Upgrade to 2 Year Warranty/12 Month LOD Warranty Below
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.
*Some features are only available in the Quick Disconnect version.