P/N: PT-PTTV1-11RR: Tactical/Military Grade Quick Disconnect Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter For EF Johnson: VP5000, VP5230, VP5330, VP5430, VP6000, VP6230, VP6330, VP6430 & More. Helicopter Helmet Comms Compatible!
Compatible w/: US/Civilian Wiring, 3M, PELTOR, COMTAC, TEA, TCI, LIBERATOR. Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120 Connector. Ideal for replacement/upgrade when your department issues new radios. Features a removable adapter, cost saver when switching radios/agencies.
- Push To Talk Connector: IP67: Dust Sealed & Full Submersion 3 Feet x 1/2 Hour
- Easy Setup: No Radio Programming Required
- 21 Inch-Total Cable Length(9 Inches Extendable Coils)
- 6 Pin Quick Disconnect/Rapid Release Connector: IP55: Protection from Dust and Water/Moisture
- Quick Disconnect Radio Adapter
- MIL-SPEC STD
- Does Not Disable Emergency Button
- Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- PTT Designed to Prevent Accidental Open/Hot Mic
- Heavy Duty 360 Rotating Clip
- Option for Wired Finger PTT
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Removable Silicone Skin-Prevents Unintended Open Mic
- Compatible w/ Helicopter Headsets
- Contact Us for Customization(NATO, Length, Radio, Spec, Etc.)
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
6 Months of Line Of Duty Protection: Warranty against damage/abuse to unit while on duty: Cracked casings, water damage, pulled cables, shock damage, etc. Upgrade to 2 or 3 Year Warranty
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.