P/N: PT-PTTV1-33: Tactical/Military Grade Quick Disconnect Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter For Motorola HT750, HT1250, HT1550, MTX850, MTX950, MTX960, MTX8250, MTX9250, PR860, & More. U94 Upgrade! Helicopter Helmet Comms Compatible!
Compatible w/: US/Civilian Wiring, 3M, PELTOR, COMTAC, TEA, TCI, LIBERATOR. Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120 Connector. Ideal for replacement/upgrade when your department issues new radios. Features a removable adapter, cost saver when switching radios/agencies.
- Push To Talk Connector: IP67: Dust Sealed & Full Submersion 3 Feet x 1/2 Hour
- Easy Setup: No Radio Programming Required
- 21 Inch-Total Cable Length(9 Inches Extendable Coils)
- 6 Pin Quick Disconnect/Rapid Release Connector: IP55: Protection from Dust and Water/Moisture
- Quick Disconnect Radio Adapter
- MIL-SPEC STD
- Does Not Disable Emergency Button
- Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- PTT Designed to Prevent Accidental Open/Hot Mic
- Heavy Duty 360 Rotating Clip
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Removable Silicone Skin-Prevents Unintended Open Mic
- Compatible w/ Helicopter Headsets
- Contact Us for Customization(NATO, Length, Radio, Spec, Etc.)
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
6 Months of Line Of Duty Protection: Warranty against damage/abuse to unit while on duty: Cracked casings, water damage, pulled cables, shock damage, etc. Upgrade to 2 or 3 Year Warranty
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.