P/N: ARK-EFJ: For EF Johnson: Viking VP Series, VP400, VP600, VP900, VP5000, VP5230, VP5330, VP5430, VP6000, VP6230, VP6330, VP6430, Ascend Series, 51, 5000, 5100, 7700, 8100 Series, & More
The Made in the U.S.A. Antenna Relocation Kit allows you to safely move your antenna to the back of your carrier vest or backpack. This system will improve line of site communication and stop the radio antenna from poking you/bothering your peripheral vision. This is the simplest system with minimal connection points and low profile connectors. Tested and proven against other brands on the market. The A.R.K. system requires absolutely no tools and is installed in seconds. Check out the video below to find out how QUICK, EASY, & CONVENIENT the kit is!!!
The Quick Disconnect feature will allow you to leave the cable, antenna/pouch rigged to your vest at all times. During gear up, radio charging, rig changes, the radio can be connected/disconnected to/from the system in under 60 seconds. Features & benefits of the Antenna Relocation Kit:
- Made In USA
- High Quality-Strength Antenna Extension Cable
- 3 Foot Cable
- Shorter/Thinner Gauge Cables Available
- Error Free Install-Replacement Guarantee
- SMA Connectors
- For VHF, UHF, P25, & GPS
- Double Shielded - Rated for Outdoor Use
- Flexible Cable, Easy to Feed/Manipulate Through Vests
- Gold Plated Connectors & Copper Core- High Conductivity
- Quick Disconnect Radio Adapter
- Right Angle Connector For Convenient Setup
- No Tools Needed
- Lowest Profile
- MOLLE Antenna Pouch: Securely attach via MOLLE weaving technique. High Quality & Adjustable
- Black, Tan, or Green Pouch Options
- Contact Us For Custom Sizes
Usually Ships In Hours - Delivers in Days
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
3 Months of Line Of Duty Protection: Warranty against damage/abuse to unit while on duty: Cracked casings, water damage, pulled cables, shock damage, etc.
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.