P/N: M51-IC: Tactical Headset Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter for Icom F3G/4G, F3GS/4GS, F3GT/4GT, F43GS, F43GT, F43TR, F11, F11S, F14, F14S, F15, F21, F21S, F22, F24, F24S, F31, F33/43, F3001/4001, F3011/4011, F3021/4021, F3021S/4021S, F3021T/4021T, BC-100 & More
Compatible w/: NATO/Military Wiring, Select 3M Peltor Comtac & TCI Liberator Models, Earmor, PolTact, Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120 Connector. Ideal for Airsoft, Tactical Training, Recreation, Hunting, Racing, etc. Use the Push To Talk(PTT) button to open headset microphone to transmit over the connected 2 way radio. This connector will allow you to receive all radio transmissions into your existing headset.
- Headset Push To Talk for 2-Way Radio
- Easy Setup: No Radio Programming Required
- 30 Inch Cable Length
- Does Not Disable Emergency Button
- P25/Digital Radio Compatible
- Radio Specific 2 Pin Connector
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- Option for Wired Finger PTT
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Contact Us For Any Questions
Limited Quantities Available
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.