P/N: ARK-REC: For Retevis: RT29, RT47, RT48, RT82, RT83, RT87, HYT: PT-790, TC-3000, TC-3600, TC-610P, TC-780, TC-780MPT, Ailunce: HD1, AnyTone: AT-D868-UV, AT-D878-UV DMR, Yaesu Handheld Radios, Baofeng Radios UV-5R, GT-3 Mark ii, UV-3R, UV-3R+, BF-F8+, UV-82, UV-82C, UV-82HP, BTECH GMRS-V1 GMRS, MURS-V1, UV-5X3, DMR-6X2, Rugged Radios: V3, RDH, RH5R & More.
The Made in the U.S.A. Antenna Relocation Kit allows you to safely move your antenna to a more convenient place on your person. This system will improve line of site communication and stop the radio antenna from poking you/bothering your peripheral vision. This is the simplest system with minimal connection points and low profile connectors. Tested and proven against other brands on the market. The A.R.K. system requires absolutely no tools and is installed in seconds. Check out the video below to find out how QUICK, EASY, & CONVENIENT the kit is!!!
The Quick Disconnect feature will allow you to leave the cable, antenna/pouch rigged to its position at all times. The radio can be connected/disconnected to/from the system in under 60 seconds. Features & benefits of the Antenna Relocation Kit:
- Made In USA
- High Quality-Strength Antenna Extension Cable
- 2 Cable Lengths Available: 36” or 18”- Select Before Adding to Cart
- Shorter/Thinner Gauge Cables Available
- MOLLE Antenna Pouch: Securely attach via MOLLE weaving technique. High Quality & Adjustable
- Error Free Install-Replacement Guarantee
- SMA Connectors
- For VHF, UHF, P25, & GPS
- Double Shielded - Rated for Outdoor Use
- Flexible Cable, Easy to Feed/Manipulate Through Vests
- Gold Plated Connectors & Copper Core- High Conductivity
- Quick Disconnect Radio Adapter
- Right Angle Connector For Convenient Setup
- No Tools Needed
- Lowest Profile
- Contact Us For Custom Sizes
Usually Ships In Hours/Delivers In Days
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
12 Month 100% Free Replacement Warranty
45 Days of Accident Protection: Warranty against damage/abuse to unit while racing or driving off road: Cracked casings, water damage, pulled cables, shock damage, etc.