P/N: V2-G4KC221: The OTTO 500™ speaker microphone is the right choice for extreme fire-fighting environments. It’s designed to withstand high-pressure water flow and function flawlessly even when exposed to temperatures as high as 500°F (260°C) for a full 5 minutes. The OTTO 500™ gives fire professionals the critical minutes of communication that can mean the difference between life and death.
-Extremely durable case and fiberglass insulation protect the sensitive internal components from high temperatures to provide reliable, consistent performance.
-Internal microphone is optimized to reduce ambient noise even in an active fire, ensuring communications are understood.
- Functions at least 5 minutes at 500°F
- Removable front grill with replaceable screen for easy removal of dirt and debris
- Heavy-duty FIRE-TUFF® cable and strain relief, designed to withstand hot blasts of 500°F
- Emergency button with larger notch for easier actuation
- P25/Digital Radio Compatible
- Large snap-action PTT for use with gloves and protective gear
- Dual grill provides immersion and high pressure water seal
- Immersion rated, fully sealed per IP68 standard: tested to withstand submersion in 1 meter of water for 31 minutes
- Microphone optimized to reduce ambient noise
- Durable design and construction meets MIL-STD-810
- Extra large clip with detents every 45° to allow for precise and secure placement
Recommended Markets Include Fire and Public Safety
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.
EF Johnson: VP5000, VP5230, VP5330, VP5430, VP6000, VP6230, VP6330, VP6430 & More.