P/N: V2-G4KC221: The OTTO 500™ speaker microphone is the right choice for extreme fire-fighting environments. It’s designed to withstand high-pressure water flow and function flawlessly even when exposed to temperatures as high as 500°F (260°C) for a full 5 minutes. The OTTO 500™ gives fire professionals the critical minutes of communication that can mean the difference between life and death.
-Extremely durable case and fiberglass insulation protect the sensitive internal components from high temperatures to provide reliable, consistent performance.
-Internal microphone is optimized to reduce ambient noise even in an active fire, ensuring communications are understood.
- Functions at least 5 minutes at 500°F
- Removable front grill with replaceable screen for easy removal of dirt and debris
- Heavy-duty FIRE-TUFF® cable and strain relief, designed to withstand hot blasts of 500°F
- Optional emergency button with larger notch for easier actuation
- Large snap-action PTT for use with gloves and protective gear
- Dual grill provides immersion and high pressure water seal
- Immersion rated, fully sealed per IP68 standard: tested to withstand submersion in 1 meter of water for 31 minutes
- Microphone optimized to reduce ambient noise
- Durable design and construction meets MIL-STD-810
- Extra large clip with detents every 45° to allow for precise and secure placement
Recommended Markets Include Fire and Public Safety
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.
Kenwood NX-200, NX-210, NX-300, NX410, NX-411, NX-3200, NX3300, NX-5200, NX-5300, NX-5400, TK-190, TK-2140, TK-2180, TK-280, TK-290, TK-3140, TK-3148, TK-3180, TK-380, TK-385, TK-390, TK-480, TK-481, TK-5210, TK-5220, TK-5310, TK-5320, TK-5400, EF Johnson: VP5000, VP5230, VP5330, VP5430, VP6000, VP6230, VP6330, VP6430 & More.