P/N: PT-IH-23RR: For Motorola: XTS1500, XTS2500, XTS3000, XTS3500, XTS5000, HT1000, JT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX838, MTX900, MTX8000, MTX9000, PR1500 & More.
The Original PolTact In-Helmet Communication Kit was designed and built for Off Road Patrolling/Enforcement, Border Patrol/Forestry/Fish & Wildlife Enforcement Favorite. Truly a complete kit, all the items you need to operate are included, no “add-ons” for this kit! True to the PolTact brand this setup is manufactured to the Public Safety Standard. Features the industry standard 6 Pin Quick Disconnect Hirose Adapter System- Cost saver when switching radios/agencies.
This kit is ideal for any operators using a closed helmet(Motocross, ATV/UTV, SnowMobile, Dirt Bike) or any operations requiring comfortable, in helmet comms. The kit is built around a finger push to talk to be attached to handle bars or the rider’s finger. Lightweight & minimal system that can withstand the rigors of the elements & the line of duty. Check out our Version 2, using a Tactical Push To Talk. This Tactical In-Helmet Listen & Talk kit includes:
- In-Helmet Assembly: 1 x Omni Directional Mic & 2 x LoudnClear Helmet Speaker
- 3M Adhesive/Hook & Loop for Mic & Speakers
- Headset Breakaway Cable
- Does Not Disable Emergency Button
- P25/Digital Radio Compatible
- IMPRES Compatible
- Dust & Water Resistant
- Quick Disconnect Radio Adapter, w/ PTT(Push To Talk button) - Completely Flat to prevent accidental open/hot mic
- Finger Push To Talk
- Easy Setup: No Programming Required
- Contact Us for Customization
- Check Out Our Other Kits Compatible w/ Included Adapter
Usually Ships In Hours - Delivers in Days
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
3 Months of Line Of Duty Protection: Warranty against damage/abuse to unit while on duty: Cracked casings, water damage, pulled cables, etc. Upgrade to 2 Year Warranty/6 Month LOD Warranty Below
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.
*Helmet Not Included