P/N: PT-PTTV1-29RR-A: Tactical/Military Grade Quick Disconnect Push To Talk(Amped PTT) Adapter For Harris(L3Harris): XG-100, XG-100P, XL-185, XL-185P, XL-185Pi, XL-200, XL-200P, XL-200Pi, XL-400. Helicopter Helmet Comms Compatible!
Compatible w/: NATO/Military Wiring, Gentex, Ops-Core AMP, OTTO, TEA, David Clark, MSA Sordin, Military Helicopter and Any Headset using Dynamic Microphone. Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120 Connector. Ideal for replacement/upgrade when your department issues new radios. Features a removable adapter, cost saver when switching radios/agencies.
- Push To Talk Connector: IP67: Dust Sealed & Full Submersion 3 Feet x 1/2 Hour
- For Low Impedance/Dynamic Headset Mics
- Easy Setup: No Radio Programming Required
- 21 Inch-Total Cable Length(9 Inches Extendable Coils)
- 6 Pin Quick Disconnect/Rapid Release Connector: IP55: Protection from Dust and Water/Moisture
- Quick Disconnect Radio Adapter
- Push To Talk On Radio Adapter - Completely Flat to prevent accidental open/hot mic
- MIL-SPEC STD
- Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- PTT Designed to Prevent Accidental Open/Hot Mic
- Heavy Duty 360 Rotating Clip
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Removable Silicone Skin-Prevents Unintended Open Mic
- Option for Wired Finger PTT
- Compatible w/ Helicopter Headsets
- Contact Us for Customization(NATO, Length, Radio, Spec, Etc.)
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
3 Months of Line Of Duty Protection: Warranty against damage/abuse to unit while on duty: Cracked casings, water damage, pulled cables, shock damage, etc. Upgrade to 2 Year Warranty/6 Month LOD Warranty Below
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.