P/N: M51-M1: Tactical Headset Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter For 2.5mm 1-Pin FRS Radio: Motorola Spirit, Talkabout, Cobra PR, Microtalk, Garmin Rino & much more.
Compatible w/: NATO/Military Wiring, Select 3M Peltor Comtac & TCI Liberator Models, Earmor, PolTact, Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120 Connector. Ideal for Airsoft, Tactical Training, Recreation, Hunting, Racing, etc. Use the Push To Talk(PTT) button to open headset microphone to transmit over the connected 2 way radio. This connector will allow you to receive all radio transmissions into your existing headset.
- Headset Push To Talk for 2-Way Radio
- Easy Setup: No Radio Programming Required
- 30 Inch Cable Length
- Does Not Disable Emergency Button
- P25/Digital Radio Compatible
- Radio Specific 1 Pin Connector
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- Option for Wired Finger PTT
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Contact Us For Any Questions
Limited Quantities Available
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.