P/N: M51-MOTO2PIN: Tactical Headset Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter for Motorola Maxon/Tekk 2-Pin Radio. Popular for BPR40 Radius MagOne CP200 CP110 CP185 CP040 GP300 GP3000 CT PRO1150 PR400 EP450 CLS & more.
Compatible w/: NATO/Military Wiring, Select 3M Peltor Comtac & TCI Liberator Models, Earmor, PolTact, Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120 Connector. Ideal for Airsoft, Tactical Training, Recreation, Hunting, Racing, etc. Use the Push To Talk(PTT) button to open headset microphone to transmit over the connected 2 way radio. This connector will allow you to receive all radio transmissions into your existing headset.
- Headset Push To Talk for 2-Way Radio
- Easy Setup: No Radio Programming Required
- 30 Inch Cable Length
- Radio Specific 2 Pin Connector
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- Option for Wired Finger PTT
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Contact Us For Any Questions
Limited Quantities Available
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.