P/N: V2-G4JD221: The OTTO 500™ speaker microphone is the right choice for extreme fire-fighting environments. It’s designed to withstand high-pressure water flow and function flawlessly even when exposed to temperatures as high as 500°F (260°C) for a full 5 minutes. The OTTO 500™ gives fire professionals the critical minutes of communication that can mean the difference between life and death.
-Extremely durable case and fiberglass insulation protect the sensitive internal components from high temperatures to provide reliable, consistent performance.
-Internal microphone is optimized to reduce ambient noise even in an active fire, ensuring communications are understood.
- Functions at least 5 minutes at 500°F
- Removable front grill with replaceable screen for easy removal of dirt and debris
- Heavy-duty FIRE-TUFF® cable and strain relief, designed to withstand hot blasts of 500°F
- Emergency button with larger notch for easier actuation
- Large snap-action PTT for use with gloves and protective gear
- Dual grill provides immersion and high pressure water seal
- Immersion rated, fully sealed per IP68 standard: tested to withstand submersion in 1 meter of water for 31 minutes
- Microphone optimized to reduce ambient noise
- Durable design and construction meets MIL-STD-810
- Extra large clip with detents every 45° to allow for precise and secure placement
Recommended Markets Include Fire and Public Safety
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.
EF Johnson 51SL ES, ASCEND ES, 5000, 5100, 7700, STEALTH SERIES, 5300, 7700, Viking VP, VP900, VP600, & More