P/N: PT0020-B-04 / PT0020-D-04: Tactical/Military Grade Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter For Motorola APX900 APX1000 APX2000 APX3000 APX4000 APX5000 APX6000/LI/XE APX7000/L/XE APX8000 SRX2200 XPR6100 XPR6300 XPR6350 XPR6380 XPR6500 XPR6550 PR6580 XPR7350/e XPR7380/e XPR7550/e XPR7580/e DP3400 DP3401 DP3600 DP3601 DP4400e DP4600 DP4800 XiR P8600/i P8608/i P8620/i P8628/i P8660/i P8668/i & More. Helicopter Helmet Comms Compatible!
NATO Military Wiring: Compatible w/: 3M, PELTOR, COMTAC V/IV and Other Series, TEA, TCI, LIBERATOR, Ops-Core, Gentex. Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120 Connector. Ideal for replacement/upgrade when your department issues new radios.
The Silynx U94 is a modernization version of the traditional U94, with two PTT buttons for ambidextrous operation. This is a rugged, light-weight single-com push-to-talk (PTT). The S-U94 can be configured for use with a variety of tactical radios and, with standard NEXUS connectivity, the S-U94 is compatible with a wide range of tactical headsets. The heavy duty mounting clip can be configured for either left or right hand use. The Silynx U94 is a versatile, durable, and reliable PTT system. PTT Features & benefits:
- Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter
- Available in Black or Tan
- IP67: Dust Sealed & Water Proof
- Full Submersion 3 Feet x 1/2 Hour
- Does Not Disable Emergency Button
- P25/Digital Radio & IMPRES Compatible
- Easy Setup: No Radio Programming Required
- 18 Inch Straight Cable Length
- MIL-SPEC STD
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- PTT Designed to Prevent Accidental Open/Hot Mic
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Compatible w/ Military Helicopter Headsets
- Made to Order - New Equipment Build Guarantee
- 4-6 Week Build Time - Other Options Available Sooner
Future Proof Your Setup: Quick Disconnect Version Available Here
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
Contact Us for Customization(Detachable Headset/Length, Radio, Spec, Etc.)
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.