P/N: N101153-01-0200/01/02/03: Ops-Core AMP Tactical Headset with Single Comms U174 Downlead
The Gentex Ops-Core is the new industry standard in tactical communications headsets. Featuring lightweight headborne system for any mission and environment. AMP's 3D Hear-Through Technology for advanced situational awareness to enhance decision making in a tactical environment.
Hearing protection that restores and enhances natural hearing and sound localization while maintaining clear communication for enhanced situational awareness. This ergonomically designed tactical headset can be configured to meet a wide range of mission needs while providing optimal comfort and low profile hearing protection. Features an integrated fixed downlead connection point(U174/TP-120 Nexus). The AMP Communication Headset is CE approved EN 352 and available in Berry Amendment compliant configurations.
This headset features a removable mic which allows it to easily integrate to gas masks with built-in mics, separate cable required. Easily change between headband and Rail Mounts. Unlike other headsets that require you to destroy the headband or that look you into the a helmet mount setup, the AMP setup can quickly convert from headband to helmet mounted. Not tools required! If your helmet does not offer an option for Rear Rail Mounting, Check Out out exclusive offer for conventional(over the ear) Helmet Mounts for the Ops-Core AMP Headset System.
- Single Comms AMP Tactical Headset - No Radio Push To Talk
- View Compatible Radio Push To Talks
- Noise-cancelling boom microphone with active wind noise reduction virtually eliminates background noise, ensuring clear radio transmission
- IPX7- Waterproof(Submersible 3” x 30 min.)
- TP-120 Nexus Connector, cross compatible with NATO/Military
- Volume-adjustable situational awareness microphones provide accurate sound localization to deliver an unparalleled soundscape experience for maximum safety and combat effectiveness
- Loud noises are reduced to a safe level with no clipping or shut-down of situational awareness when impulse noises are present (NRR of 22 dB)
- Helmet Mount Options: Team Wendy, Ops-Core, M-LOK/MTEK/HHV
- Available colors: Black, Tan, Foliage Green, & Urban Gray
- Camo Skin Available
- Does Not Disable Emergency Button
- 120 hours of operating time while using battery power without degradation of sound quality.
- Automatic shut down after 2 hours of idle time
- Meets MIL-STD-810G spec
- CE approved EN 352 and Berry Amendment compliant
- Contact Us for Customization(NATO, Length, Radio, Spec, Etc.)
- New Equipment Guarantee
- Usual Build Time: 2-3 Months
***Limited Quantities and Versions Available.
**ETA's will vary.
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.