P/N: CGS-PTTSM-V1-34: Shoulder/Chest Speaker Microphone w/ PTT for Tactical/Fire Headsets w/ Electret Microphones. Built for Motorola APX900 APX1000 APX2000 APX3000 APX4000 APX5000 APX6000/LI/XE APX7000/L/XE SRX2200 XPR6100 XPR6300 XPR6350 XPR6380 XPR6500 XPR6550 PR6580 XPR7350/e XPR7380/e XPR7550/e XPR7580/e DP3400 DP3401 DP3600 DP3601 & More. U-94 PTT Upgrade!
(APX8000 Version Available in 1-2 Weeks)
This Exclusive Speaker Mic/Tactical PTT Hybrid ensures you can rapidly deploy your Tactical comms setup from an everyday Patrol comms setup. This speaker mic will simultaneously broadcast through the earpiece and headset, no need to worry about unplugging, just focus on gearing up. This platform offer 2 Push To Talk(PTT) buttons; the conventional speaker mic button and the conventional front facing tactical PTT button. This waterproof/dust-proof comms device can perform from Patrol, to Tactical, to Military, all the way to Fire Comms.
Compatible w/: NATO/Military or US/Civilian Wiring w/ Electret Microphone; Gentex, Ops-Core, OTTO, Peltor, Savox, Helicopter Comms & more. Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120/U-174 Connector.
- Mic Dimensions- H: 4” x W: 2.75” x Depth(w/o Clip): 1”
- IP67: Dust Sealed & Water Proof
- Full Submersion 3 Feet x 1/2 Hour
- Operating Temp: -13° F to 140° F
- Cable Dimension- 17” Total Cable Length(11” Coiled Un-Stretched)
- Durable Cable- High Tensile Kevlar Lined & High Temp Treated
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- Side & Front Facing Push To Talk Buttons
- 3.5mm Earpiece Jack
- Emergency Button
- Programable Buttons(Based on Radio Model)
- Heavy Duty 360 Rotating Clip
- Support Ring to Attach to Radio Antenna
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Removable Silicone Skin-Prevents Unintended Open Mic
- Compatible w/ Helicopter Headsets
- Contact Us for Customization(Length, Radio, Spec, Etc.)
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.