P/N: PT-PTT-V1S-29RR-N: The Material Comms PolTact Quick Disconnect Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter w/ Straight Cable For Harris(L3Harris): XL-150/P, XG-100, XG-100P, XL-185, XL-185P, XL-185Pi, XL-200, XL-200P, XL-200Pi, XL-400. U-94 Upgrade! Helicopter Helmet Comms Compatible! Connect your existing Tactical Headset utilizing the standard Nexus TP-120 Connector(pictured below). The straight cable setup is ideal for front mounted radio on carrier vests.
Compatible w/: NATO/Military Wiring, Gentex, Ops-Core, OTTO, Savox, Sordin, Select Peltor Models, COMTAC V/IV and Other Series. Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120 Connector. Ideal for replacement/upgrade when your department issues new radios. Features a removable adapter, cost saver when switching radios/agencies.
- Push To Talk Connector: IP67: Dust Sealed & Full Submersion 3 Feet x 1/2 Hour
- Easy Setup: No Radio Programming Required
- 18 Inch Straight Cable
- 6 Pin Quick Disconnect/Rapid Release Connector: IP55: Protection from Dust and Water/Moisture
- Quick Disconnect Radio Adapter
- Push To Talk On Radio Adapter - Completely Flat to prevent accidental open/hot mic
- MIL-SPEC STD
- Does Not Disable Emergency Button
- P25/Digital Radio Compatible
- Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- PTT Designed to Prevent Accidental Open/Hot Mic
- Heavy Duty 360 Rotating Clip
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Removable Silicone Skin-Prevents Unintended Open Mic
- Option for Wired Finger PTT
- Compatible w/ Helicopter Headsets
- Contact Us for Customization(NATO, Length, Radio, Spec, Etc.)
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
6 Months of Line Of Duty Protection: Warranty against damage/abuse to unit while on duty: Cracked casings, water damage, pulled cables, shock damage, etc. Upgrade to 2 or 3 Year Warranty
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.
Nice and slim (compared to the Peltor) works great and I use it as dual set up between a set of TCI Liberator II’s (they included the correct amplified version and adapter when requested) and their surveillance style mic and ear pice. Works great and future proofed my radio for when I get a new radio.
Couldn’t find the remote mic with Hirose connector anywhere
Couldn’t find the remote mic with Hirose connector anywhere and they have them in stock
Good people to deal with