P/N: PT0020-B-17-11QD / PT0020-D-17-11QD: Tactical/Military Grade Push To Talk(PTT) w/ Quick Disconnect Adapter For EF Johnson: VP5000, VP5230, VP5330, VP5430, VP6000, VP6230, VP6330, VP6430 & More. Helicopter Helmet Comms Compatible!
Option for NATO Military Wiring or Standard/Civilian Wiring(Select Before Adding to Cart): Compatible w/: 3M, PELTOR, COMTAC, TEA, TCI, LIBERATOR, Ops-Core, Gentex. Utilizes the standardized NEXUS TP-120 Connector. Ideal for replacement/upgrade when your department issues new radios.
The Silynx U94 is a modernization version of the traditional U94, with two PTT buttons for ambidextrous operation. This is a rugged, light-weight single-com push-to-talk (PTT). The S-U94 can be configured for use with a variety of tactical radios and, with standard NEXUS connectivity, the S-U94 is compatible with a wide range of tactical headsets. The heavy duty mounting clip can be configured for either left or right hand use. Features a removable radio adapter, cost saver when switching radios/agencies.The Silynx U94 is a versatile, durable, and reliable PTT system. PTT Features & benefits:
- Push To Talk(PTT) Adapter
- Available in Black or Tan
- IP67: Dust Sealed & Water Proof
- Full Submersion 3 Feet x 1/2 Hour
- Does Not Disable Emergency Button
- P25/Digital Radio Compatible
- Easy Setup: No Radio Programming Required
- 26 Inch Straight Cable Length
- MIL-SPEC STD
- Quick Disconnect Radio Adapter
- Quick Disconnect Conversion Cable - Universal to All Hirose/Quick Disconnect Systems
- Ambidextrous Push To Talk Design
- PTT Designed to Prevent Accidental Open/Hot Mic
- Ideal for Vest/MOLLE Configurations
- Compatible w/ Military Helicopter Headsets
- Made to Order - New Equipment Build Guarantee
- 2-4 Week Build Time - Other Options Available Sooner
30 Day Fit & Function Money Back Guarantee. Purchase with Confidence.
Contact Us for Customization(Detachable Headset/Length, Radio, Spec, Etc.)
We have the best/easiest exchange & return process. Purchase with confidence. If you have any questions we are standing by to help.